Antique Womans Institute Fall/Winter 1924/25 FASHION SERVICE 126 Designs Hats
This quarterly magazine was published in Fall/Winter 1924-25. It measures 11" X 9" and has 49 pages. Gorgeous illustrations and instructions inside 67 Smart Designs new frocks you can make without a pattern!
And 59 Designs for Hats and other accessories. Detailed instructions for making clothes. Invaluable for costuming or making vintage style clothes. Thanks for shopping at the Cats Pajamas! Unless noted, there are no smells or flaws.
About Us : The Cats Pajamas has been in operation since 1980 and on-line since 1996. Miss Kitty has built a completely devoted clientele, including clothing designers, film & costume designers, and lots of wonderful customers like you! Please, let me know if there are any issues with your order. This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Antiquarian & Collectible". The seller is "catspajamasvintage" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Year Printed: 1924
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Topic: Fashion
- Binding: Softcover, Wraps
- Publication Year: 1926
- Illustrator: Alice seipp
- Brand: Womans Institute of Domestic Arts & Sciences
- Original/Reproduction: Vintage Original
- Subject: Fashion History
- Personalized: No
- Publication Frequency: Quarterly
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Publication Name: Fashion Service
- Subscription: No
- Language: English
- Signed: No
- Publisher: Womans Institute of Domestic Arts & Sciences
- Special Attributes: Illustrated, Limited Edition